Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A GW outlet Amazement.....

So I introduced 2 gal pals of mine to the exciting Goodwill Outlets in Indy this weekend. They had never been and since I rave about it, they wanted to try it out.

We saw some interesting things......

People......

But at the end of the day, I had 4 bags full of stuff for about 12$ and my friend Carrie really cleaned up with Ball Mason jars that she uses for canning.

It was a fun day and I was slightly disappointed with my finds. I did pick up a replica LV purse. That perked me up a bit.

The next morning I received a Facebook notification that I have been tagged on a post.

Carrie scored a couple of pairs of American Eagle and Abercrombie jeans to resell. She took them home and washed them, and when they came out of the dryer she found 5 $100.00 bills in one of the pockets.

 Talk about me being a little "green"....no pun intended. So lets just say...next time, I am looking at the clothes...scouring the pockets! :)

Until next time....

Stay calm.....Maybe next time is your blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment