Friday, July 20, 2012

Fair Entries.....as humbling as it was.....

 I do not know why I really wanted to put items into the county fair this year. What is it about us that yearn for others approval?

The following are my fair entries....(minus the photography which you can see here). I was extremely excited about them. When I arrived to drop them off, I dropped my jaw at the amazing items that were already there.  It was a terribly humbling and somewhat awkward experience. One day I will gain more confidence in what I make....One day... :)


Harvest Wreath - Door Decoration Seasonal


Sewing -Purse

I guess at the end of the day as long as I am happy with what I did, that is all that matters.  Even if it did look like the other purses were purchased at Macy's and just dropped off.

I am sure I will let you know how I 'fair' at the Fair. (he he)

Stay Calm.....and love what you love....no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment