Friday, October 25, 2013

Just a little of whats been kickin...

So I had some free time (really means on break at work), and so I thought I would do a little blogging. I do love it, I just don't have the time to really do with it what I would like to. Here is a look at the last few weeks in Chrissy Couture land.
Also Blogger and I have been having a few differences and he/she is making posting more difficult.

Completed a Pocket dress for Livy and of course a little one for Emmie (which was WAY too small, but I did manage to squeeze her in it once. (sorry no pics of that). Made Miss Livy a candy corn dress AND a matching headband. It was way too adorable. Little Mr Noah turned 6 with is awesome Mustang cake. Life just continues on as it always has. It was this time last year I was just finding out we would unexpectedly be having another baby. What a difference a year makes. I am thankful for my little blessings and wouldn't give them up for anything. On the agenda for the coming weeks? Knit ruffle pants and scarves. I have a lot of extra fabric that I tried making things with that was an epic fail, so I plan to re purpose that to make some cute scarves. And it has went from Summer to Winter overnight with some actual snow yesterday! Brrr. Just puts everything into holiday mode WAY too quick.


Until Next time...

Keep Calm....and if you want to KEEP UP with CC, you can subscribe at the side. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment