Thursday, May 22, 2014

Update and Reviving Blog?

So, Its true that I haven't blogged in a LONG time. Blogger and I may have to break up over this and it saddens me because I loved how easy it was to use. Then it decided to make me us HTML, which I am told isn't too difficult once you learn it, however, I really am not sure I have the desire or energy at this point to fight and learn it.

Little Emmie is 10 months going strong and I have been a picture taking, pretend hairbow making, dress sewing fool. I love having a creative outlet to just create something from nothing. Life just gets so busy to do everything I want to though!

I have seriously considered reviving this blog.

I have seriously thought about starting a completely new one - more along the lines of Motherhood and less centered JUST around creating.

These thoughts go up there in this little section of my brain bucket list. It includes other things like "make a stunning gown and win grand chamption at the county/state fair" or "write a novel". Things that I say every week I want to do, but I just don't. So if reviving this blog gets put in that bucket, we will see if it actually happens.

I got a new position at work which I just started almost 2 weeks ago. So far so good. I do know I have to make my own dreams come true....and not wait on someone else, but at what cost? Deep I know. lol

Until next time.....

Keep Calm......and Dream On.

No comments:

Post a Comment