Thursday, December 11, 2014

Getting Focused - Only I can make it happen....

So as I have missed this blog too much. It is time for a revival for sure. I started another little weight loss motivational blog, but never fear, I will just move those posts over here eventually but they are still here if you want to check them out.

I just want one central location where I can just be Chrissy Couture. All that she is and will be.

I have missed posting tutorials and recipes, health tips, goofy pictures of myself hair plopping.

The kids are growing up so quickly.




Its like I blinked and no longer have babies.

I've kept busy......

Lost 50lbs doing it the RIGHT way. Took a year, but its not ever coming back on.

Sister Dresses using gorgeous princess fabric





Of course we have had a few frozen dresses.......

Blanket Forts while watching movies are the best........ 

Photography featured on Instagram is pretty exciting too. Chrissie_Couture if you wanna keep up with that. 




More and more sewing. I thought it was pretty cheap therapy until I started to have a new found hobby called fabric hoarding! haha.

This is just the beginning.....it's only going to get better from here.

Keep Calm - and Stick around- the Fun is just getting started.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment