Friday, October 5, 2012

When it rains.....it pours...and storms...and floods....etc

Sorry I have been MIA this week. I love to blog and to sew and to blog about what I have sewn, but this week has truly been "one of those weeks". Here is the list of what my week has been comprised of, in no particular order or with much details...

1. Yours truly was hit hard with the flu. Seriously was in bed since Tuesday evening.

2. Father in law's health is on decline and hubby who is an only child is having to take on more in helping his mom get through these last days with him.

3. Had to enroll the children into full time daycare as we no longer have anyone who can reliably care for them while we both work outside the home.

4. Insurance companies calling wanting to settle on where I got hit by the school bus, which throws us into decisions to make regarding vehicles.

5. Noah's birthday is within the week, and I really don't want him to remember it by his papaw passing away, also trying to decide what all you should subject a 5 year old to, when it comes to death and funerals esp when it is his one and only papaw.

So that is just the top 5. Not to mention little things like, Livy not sleeping well, Noah not eating great, my real job outside of the home that I am 2 days behind on now, just life in general.

The saying is true,...when it rains, it pours. I am just praying that God gives me the strength I need to get through these next couple of weeks. I know that things are only going to get harder.

Until next time....

Stay calm....and just keep Living...(and think about getting a flu shot, I've never gotten one, but man it has been awful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment