Monday, December 17, 2012

Beautiful Sunday to Model....

So remember the Pinafore dress that I made a few weeks ago? And how the little model was asleep so I couldn't try it on her, let alone snap some pictures of her? Well that finally happened yesterday.

And the weather was beautiful out (way to warm for December) so I snapped a few with my phone before heading to church.

I know, I know....I got a nice new fancy Canon Rebel for Christmas and it sits in the bag and cell phone pictures get the most use. I do love that camera, but it seems like a lot of work when we are just trying to leave the house. I digress.....

Anyway here is how it turned out.....


She wasn't really in the modeling mood. But she did a good job.



I kept telling her to turn around so we could see the back side, but this is as good as that got.

Then she started laughing....so then I started laughing....

Finally I said...Sissy, but your hand up on your face like this....and this was what I got. :)

Sorry for the adorableness....(and I am partial, but aren't most parents?)

And then my sweet boy pulled this shirt out of his closet. He came out and didn't say anything but just walked around for me to notice. It was his daddy's shirt when his daddy was his age! Fit him perfect, and there is a resemblance...no?

And yes that is Duck Dynasty on the TV in the background. I just became a fan this year and its pretty hilarious. I couldn't figure out what the hype was all about until I watched a few. Now I am hooked.

This was our weekend. Things have been crazy busy getting ready for Christmas.
Hopefully I am nearing the end of morning sickness and I haven't even wanted to sew because I am so sick and tired. This too shall pass right?

Until Next time....

Keep Calm and be Happy Happy Happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment