Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Birthday, School and Couture Dreaming.....

So, I haven’t stepped off the planet.....it seems that way at times though..... I sincerely apologize for not blogging as much as I need to. I really want to do more, but what do you say. Life Happens. I am just lucky if I can snap a picture here and there to capture it.

Here is a rundown of my week since the last blog post….

Dreaming of Couture......


Sigh....what a dream....

Turned the big 29! For the first time....and probably not the last! :)

Yes that shoe is gum paste....amazing right?


Noah started 4 year old Pre-school. One more year before Kindergarten.... sniff.


 Poor sissy girl couldn't understand why she didn't have a backpack. Of course we got Noah a Cars backpack that he wanted. No Spiderman could be found. Well then Grandma found a Spiderman one and got it. Spoiled much?



Other funnies of the week......Olivia Modeling for me....


Then Noah had a field trip with the daycare and got these teeth. Silly fun.


My Goodwill outlet find. I loved it, but didn't keep it. Just bought it to resell.



 Fashion Alert for Fall! Got your boots ready? You know we do!

  


 Current Music Obsession....Karmin. Check them out!




Maybe I will get a tutorial up soon of something fun, until then....

Stay Calm....and enjoy the last few days of Summa!

No comments:

Post a Comment