Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beautiful Day, Beautiful Momma to be.....

This weekend the weather was BEAUTIFUL. I mean flat out gorgeous. Especially for the maternity shoot I was doing for a great friend. She is due in just a few short weeks. I was so honored and privileged to get to take these for her. I already love her little guy so much and he isn't even here yet.

These are some of my favorites.



Talk about a beauty! I am a little partial I am sure, but look at her glow!


I still can't decide if I like the color one better or not. I am a big fan of color, but love the simplicity of the sepia filter. What do you think?

A little silhouette fun.


I am not sure why this one shows a little grainy, but this is probably one of my favorites. Beautiful mother to be!


 We also met a new friend. Well technically we didn't stick around long, but ran into this fellow. I kind of felt like Indiana Jones...."Snakes!"

We were just like little girls and freaked out a little. Thank goodness for a camera with a zoom. haha. (Only a good blogger would get a picture so I could share it with you!)









 
It looks like the photo bug has bitten me lately. I have a potential photo shoot again this Saturday weather permitting. I love it. Most people don't know that I went to school to be a photojournalist. I have always had a passion for photography, but I am just finally now letting it come out and shine on its own.


Until Next time....

Stay Calm....and look out for Snakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment