Thursday, March 28, 2013

Walt Disney World Vacation Series



So I am not an "official" expert on the subject, but I have been a good amount of times to Disney World, Orlando FL to where I have learned a few things that might be helpful to others. Since our recent Disney trip a few months back I have been asked numerous times from friends on help or tips for their upcoming family trip. I thought I would write a quick blog post about it and maybe it will be helpful to you as well. As I began, I realized it was going to be more than a quick top ten list of do’s and don’ts.

 I mean, I could just give a vague sentence on why you should or should not book through Disney or why you should or should not stay on Disney, but If I don’t explain why, then who is really benefiting from it?

Exactly.

So I decided I would do a 3 part Series.

Series 1 – How to plan your Disney trip based on what you want to get out of it.

Series 2 – Best Tips for Enjoying your Disney Vacation

Series 3 - Answering your Questions (if any - don't let me down people!) :)

I must also include that these posts will be specifically and only my opinion and that Disney has not contacted me in regards to posting this. HOWEVER, if it does wind up in someone from Disney's news and they contact me with a free vacation, I will gladly accept. :) (just throwing that disclaimer out there)

Got Disney Questions? Wondering how to plan for this summer's trip? Ask away. I will definitely find your answer and will include it in Series 3.

Stay tuned for Series 1 - Coming to a blog near you! :)

Keep calm....and Get ready for the Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment