Friday, May 25, 2012

Instagram aka newest addiction...

Have you heard of Instagram? I had seen many post on Facebook Instagram photos from their IPhone or Ipad, but I never paid much attention because I have neither. Recently my friend Jennifer said "Oh my gosh Chrissy, you have to check out Instagram, its on Android now".


So what is it? For those of you that have been under a technology rock like myself,  let me enlighten you.  Instagram is an app you can get for your phone or tablet device. Its basically a stream of photos that you take or edit...and you can follow your friends also and their pictures. Of course like everything now a days you can also add them to Facebook and Twitter and some other social media outlets instantly.  Friends can like or comment on your photos too.


So what makes it better than any other photo editor?  Well this is probably not for the intricate photoshop editor, but for an amateur cell phone photographer like myself, it can take your average photos and just give them a little extra touch.

Like the watermelon here...





Or Livy swinging....





Or Noah with his soccer trophy...










I am absewlutely addicted to it.



Now go check it out for yourself and let me know what you think. My favorite edit is X-PRO.


Until then...


Stay Calm....and Instagram some photos Yo!

Chrissy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment