Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dream a little dream for me...

Morning Dolls,
I have been a little blog MIA the past few days. I have one more wreath to complete and then on to the next exciting adventure. I was determined to figure out how to make myself a chevron skirt out of stripes, but, let me tell you, It's not easy. I would rate my sewing skills/knowledge right up there next to Jr.High Home EC class, so perhaps for a seasoned veteran, it might be easier.

I saw a commercial for the Art Institute of Indiana and dreamed a little dream. Wouldn't it be amazing if I could just quit my job, and go to school and learn about everything from photography to fashion design to media art? Oh be still my creative little dreaming heart.

Over the weekend, my best friend and I thrifted and thrifted and well you know...thrifted some more! It was a completely fantastic time. Score of the day? Probably the 2 vintage little girls dresses from the 70's that the owner said was hers when she was little. I will try and get pictures up this week. Bright yellow mod dress and the other is navy and has a retro owl print. They are pretty amazing. What did I give for these 2 darling pieces of history? $1 each! I can't wait to put them on little Livy and snap some pictures.

Until Next time...

Stay Calm and Dream a little bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment