Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Lovin.....

Summer is here! Well I guess not "officially" until tomorrow. The weather here has been Hot Hot Hot. I personally love the warmer weather. When I sit in my office on most days and freeze, its nice to go outside and thaw a bit.


The pool and water has been a big excitement for the kids this year. As Noah gets older, its fun to see him enjoy activities more and more.

 Livy got to play in a little one ring pool while I was working yesterday.




Forgive me for sharing, but that crooked smile gets me every time....



We are definitely a water bug family. We love the water! I am itching to get some better pics of the kids up. My cell phone camera quality is just not as fabulous as my fancy camera I got for my birthday. Maybe this weekend. We shall see....



Until then....

Stay Calm....and Keep Cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment